Thursday 15 November 2012

Tesco Mobile Down No O2 Network Signal on 15/11/12?

There seem to be a lot of seaches hitting this blog today (15 November 2012) for Tesco Mobile signal down so it looks like the O2 network may have another fault meaning Tesco Mobile customers have no signal again.

As soon as I find any more info and if there is a widespread problem affecting O2 & Tesco Mobile networks I will post it here

Update on 15/11/12:


Tesco Mobile Down No O2 Network Signal on 15/11/12?
Tesco Mobile Down No O2 Network Signal on 15/11/12?
I've checked my O2 mobile and it is showing a full 3G signal so it looks like this is a localised or intermittent problem with O2 signal down - exactly the same situation as occured last month with O2 network and back in July 2012 as well.

4 comments:

  1. Just had issues with my wifes phone, no network signal at all, on Tesco Mobile. I have just switched her phone across to using just 2G and this has meant that she is able to get full signal strength now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a samsung s2 and i have wifi but no network coverage. It wont recognise my SIM at all. I put it into my husbands old blackberry and it works but I cant turn 3G off on my phone as I cant get into the right menu while it wont find my SIM. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any more news on this? My phone still won't work but Sim will work in old blackberry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a galaxy gts5830i,on a tesco contract with o2,i cannot make calls or texts,my phone states "mobile network not available",i can still use internet whilst connected to my home wifi,i tried switching to just using 2g but the problem hasnt improved!!

    ReplyDelete