Saturday 27 August 2011

MyCarCheck App for iPhone - Identifying New Car Spy Shots (Range Rover 2012)

As you may have read in my previous blog post I grabbed spy shots of a disguised Range Rover being tested near Warwick, West Midlands a couple of days ago.

Range Rover spy shots


Having loaded the details to my blog I thought I would check the number plate details using the MyCarCheck app for my iPhone. There were 4 different number plates that have been seen on disguised spy shots of the Range Rover 2012 model and surprisingly they all generated information using this app.

Range Rover VU11DXP spy shots



All vehicles are registered as Land Rovers which confirms the Range Rover identification. The variants are both petrol and diesel and despite the zebra patterns are registered as both black and brown models. The engines are 3000cc diesel (heavy oil) and 5000cc petrol. The one piece of information that is missing is the model name - LandRover are clearly trying to keep this bit secret still.

Range Rover VU11DVM spy shots

What is Range Rover VX10JCO?

Range Rover VU11DXB spy shots


No comments:

Post a Comment